- Report writing
- Gathering of necessary information
- Using of features for business texts
- Using appropriate language
- Structure the text according to the business application
- Presenting the text for a particular function
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Any person required to do business writing
- There are certain requirements in any written communication.
- For the person doing business writing, and any staff member having to write reports, it is important to know what is expected and learn what procedures are required.
This course is not trained on its own, but in conjunction with another unit standard which will supplement the required information.