Newsletters and adverts
Reception and Face to Face Interaction
- Effectively deal with the external and internal customers
- Listening skills and questioning techniques
- Determining visitors requirements according to organizational procedures
- How to comply with security measures and remain professional
- Have professional telephone skills
- Deal with difficult customers
- Receiving visitors
- Communicate effectively
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Frontline Staff
- Girl Friday
- Frontline staff is the initial image of your company.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS LAST.
Well-trained professional frontline staff is an asset to any company that deals FACE-TO-FACE with its clients.
This course will enable the delegates to employ their newly acquired skill and competence to their specialized task and add value to the professional image of any organization.
Complete the form for more information